La Regina Properties Privacy and Cookies Policy
We are an informal network of property professionals in Malmesbury UK and Carpineti, RE, Italy who are offering properties for sale in Italy. We can offer services in sales, marketing, rental of properties and other related services. We can be contacted individually at 107-109 High Street, Malmesbury, SN16 9AL (Cassandra Campbell-Kemp) and Gianpaolo Bonini, Geometra, Via Francesco Crispi 1/2, 42033 Carpineti, RE, Italy.
We will collect information from you as follows:
• Full name and contact details (including such details as your contact number/s, emergency contact details, emails and postal address)
• Such information relating to your identity where we are required by law to collect this, consisting of proof such as photographic ID, proof of address and which may also include special category personal data, your biometric identity and/or immigration documentation (if applicable).
• information on any close connections you may have where we are obliged to conduct conflicts of interest under the required regulatory obligations.
• your banking details where required
• information on any personal requirements you may have which we will require in order to enable us to find suitable properties for you, for example personal data comprising details of any disability, special needs or other health information about you.
• details about your areas of interest and where you may or may not like to live. This information will enable us to assist you with sending marketing information about similar products and services
• information providing evidence of proof of funds for the purchase of properties as required under anti money laundering regulations
• other technical information such as what devices you use to connect with us, device location data where this function is not disabled by you, the I.P. address used to connect you device to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
• your communications with us, including a record of communications such as emails , instant messaging and/or telephone correspondence
There are times when we need to collect personal data governed by law, (for example to meet our obligations in the prevention of fraud and money laundering) or under the terms of an agreed contract we have with you. Failure to provide that data when requested will mean we may not be able to perform said contract we are looking to enter into with you. In this instance we have the right to cancel a contract, product or service you have with us. If this is the case, you will be notified by us at that time.
Session Data and IP addresses
The site is then aware that you have visited it before and, in some cases, can tailor what pops up on screen to take account of that fact. An example of this is that it can be useful to vary content according to whether this is your first ever visit to a particular site, or a return visit.
Some cookies are more sophisticated and may record how long you spend on each page of a site, if you click on any links and more. They can also be used to store data on your preferences for example, so that it may learn the type of products you prefer looking at.
Generally the role of cookies is beneficial, making your interaction with frequently visited sites smoother. We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you would like more information on cookies and what they do, please visit about.Cookies.org.
• you should delete La Regina Properties cookies, having visited the site
• you should browse the site using your browsers ‘anonymous’ setting (called “in private” for Internet Explorer, “Incognito” in Google Chrome and “Private Browsing” for Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod)
• you should not use the site
Your name, address and other information
When you register with us we need to know your personal information such as the above details. this is necessary to provide services that we offer to you. We will not share any information that you provide us with, outside of our contract with you. Your email address and if required by you, with your permission, instant messaging formats (for example Whats App, Facebook Messenger and Face Time), will be used for your contract with us, such as the provision of information. We may also use your email and/or instant messaging to provide you with information such as new services, improvements to our services and other information that will assist and improve your experience with us. Your information is kept until such a time as your account with us is deleted. Your name may be kept with any billing information we have, if specified by law.
What are we going to do with your information?
We will hold your personal information in the following ways:
• in order to fulfil our obligations to you when providing you with any of our services
• to comply with obligations that we are lawfully required to carry out, including verifying your identity, in the prevention of fraud and money laundering
• to be able to communicate with you during the course of providing our services to you - an example of this is when we need to contact you with details of other properties and related products/services which may be of interest to you and where you have given us permission to do so. For existing customers we may choose to contact you by email or other electronic means, with information about services and/or products that are similar to those which you have already obtained from us.
• You can unsubscribe at any time from marketing information.
How long will we keep your data?
Unless required by law to retain your data for a longer period (in the event of a complaint or in some legal claims) we will usually hold your data for a period of twelve months. This depends on the service we have provided you. For example if you are purchasing a property in Italy through us, we will require to keep your data for a longer period.
In what circumstances will we share your data?
There are some circumstances where we share your data, (for example when putting you in touch, if required, with lawyers, accountants, architects, builders, banks etc in Italy). To offer you the best service we can we sometimes work with third-party companies (as outlined above). We will only pass on your information - such as contact information - if you have given us consent to do so. Your details will be required to pass onto lawyers, notaries, architects, surveyors and banks in Italy, when, for example, we agree a purchase of a property there on your behalf.
We may also be required to share your data to comply with any legal and/or regulatory obligation, such as in fraud protection. We may also share your information in the event of this association adding more members or being sold to a third party. Your information in this case would be classed as an asset and ownership transferred accordingly.
How you can access, update or request deletion of your information
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. This is known as a data subject access request. You also have the right to update your information with us if any changes or in the case of any mistakes/omissions. You are also able to ask us to delete or remove personal data if there is no good reason for us to continue holding it - for example if you decide to discontinue any dealings with us. However, please note that there may be circumstances when even after you request this we may not be able to delete your data (such as when complying with local/international/Italian law). You can also ask us to restrict our use of your information, such as its removal for marketing purposes.
These requests can be sent to email@example.com or via post to Cassandra Campbell-Kemp, The Old Cobblers, 107-109 High Street, Malmesbury, SN16 9AL or Gianpolo Bonini, Via Francesco Crispi 1/2, 42033, Carpineti RE, Italy
Complaints about handling your data
If you wish to raise a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us, we will then carry out an investigation. You may do this by emailing or writing to us as above.
If after this has been investigated and you are not satisfied with the outcome or believe that we are not acting within the law with regards to your information, you can complain to the UK Data Protection Regulator, The Information Commissioner’s Office. Further details can be found at www.ico.org.uk or by calling 0303 123 1113.